Friday, December 16, 2011

To your advantage.

I am in love with all of these things. I promise you they will make you superrrr happy (well I mean, the Chanel movie is a different type of happy, but it's awesome). Treat yourself over the holidays and indulge in these fabulous things!
Ciao bellas,
Over the holidays my family always plays Whitney Houson, Jackson 5 and Yolanda Adams. They are the best! The spins that they put on the songs are absolutely fantastic. Please listen to them!

Do I really need to explain why you should listen to the Jackson 5 holiday album? Well if your not convinced just imagine MJ's voice as a little 10 year old (I have no idea how old he actually was) singing "I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause." Case closed.
We watched this movie in french class, and I was in awe the whole time. She was such an interesting woman. So blunt. She even made smoking look cool and classy. Come on man!! (still don't smoke) This could be added to the list of my favorite movies (along with She's the Man and The Devil Wears Prada) Put down everything and watch this movie! Well actually wait until you finish reading this post :)

Don't even get me started about Adele. I am in love with this woman!! I actually want to be her best friend. Everything about her is beautiful. And she's so cool in her concerts (this dvd is just a video of her concert btw, and it comes with a CD of the songs), she hardly has a filter on her mouth, so she curses all the time. It's hilarious! I could watch this a million times and my friend just got it for me. YESSS! thank you lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment