Friday, December 9, 2011

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever yo..."




awkward picture, but my earrings look nice :) (my friendaversary gift)






ahahahah Marynee


Seniors....(*
I bring you friends!! Marynee (hilarious girl in pink) cursed me out, because she wasn't on the blog yet....of course I paid her no mind and walked away haha, but behold here she is. You guys have met (well seen) Jeen before, but she's the girl with the scarf. We had a great time taking these pictures and sniping pics of any teachers that walked by, plus it was such a nice day! This was at the end of November and it was like 70 degrees. With weather like this it makes it really hard to be mad at global warming.
Ciao bellas,
Purple dress: Urban Outfitters; grey shirt: unknown :( I wish I knew; tights and belt: f21; boots; UO

don't forget to follow! here

1 comment:

  1. I really like your outfit! That purple skirt is adorable. The colors are lovely as well.:)
    http://eglesstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete