Tuesday, September 6, 2011

duo

I've been dying to get a mint nail polish for the longest and I finally bought it! Scoreee. So you see this little double nail color thing I did there? Guess where I got the idea from? An episode of Pretty Little Liars ^_^ haha. I saw just a glimpse of what the blond girl had on (can't think of her name right now) and I thought it was really cool. Her's was neon pink and neon yellow though. Btw, I'm easily distracted by pretty nails, it's kinda embarrassing haha. I can be yelling at you and if you say something about my nails my voice will get all high and i'll say thanksss while taking a minute to admire them. All of this happens in a split second lol. Oh goodness...

ignore the background lol

2 comments:

  1. Im a fan!!!


    ♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
    HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

    shantik designs
    LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete