Sunday, August 21, 2011

Quiet Storm

I went to Times Square with a couple of friends this day and it was POURING! I realize every time I try to go to Times Square it's raining. Maybe I should just leave it for the tourists....hmmm. NOPE, I can't do that. The biggest forever 21 in the city is in Times Square, it has everything! Well that didn't take much thought haha. Anyways, I wore this dress for a sweet 16 and I really love it, so I had to find a way to dress it down. I hope I succeeded?
OH funny story, well kinda I guess. Ok, so spontaneously we ended up going to my friend's great grandmother's little birthday gathering. She's 98! :o Well don't you think she was a bit surprised when I showed up in this short, tight and sparkly dress?? Yeah it was a little awkward haha. How times have changed. Now onto the outfit.
sparkly dress (worn as skirt): f21; t-shirt (was my brothers and I cut the sleeves off :D): you know that's a good question, I'll get back to you on that; denim shirt: h&m; ankle boots: f21 




I like how this looks like I'm about to start dancing haha

Success! don't worry I have on shorts

there were like sheets of rain

another random arm party

No comments:

Post a Comment