Thursday, February 2, 2012

Obsessed.

This isn't a new obsession at all, in fact I've probably been in love with deep V back shirts and dresses for like 2 or 3 years. I think I love them so much, because I have such small boobs (cries a little bit), so it allows me to show off a little bit just like all the other blessed girls. Hmph! Now I use this word sparingly, but I personally think deep v black/ exposed back/ low back whatever you want to call it, is the sexiest piece of clothing you can wear. Ew I don't like that word, but you catch my drift. The only problem is you always have to think really hard about what type of bra you're going to wear. I really like the self adhesive bras, they're like little sticker things that work like a bra....well at least for me. I guess that's the good thing about being apart of the itty bitty titty committee. Anyways, Go get someee!

threadsence

threadsence

American Apparel

gotta keep it appropriate with American Apparel

this is what the leo above looks like styled
nasty gal
If you want to show less back: nasty gal

I made a t shirt like this....her's just turned out better, that's all.



No comments:

Post a Comment