Thursday, January 5, 2012

Traditions

I know, I know, I've been slacking. But when I tell you I've been busy, trust me!
Well this is what I wore for Christmas. I love that everyone has different traditions for the holidays, it would be really boring if we didn't. I always find it interesting when I spend a holiday with someone else's family. Anyway, my family's Christmas tradition is basically just a big brunch with the same foods every year. We have lox (smoked salmon), some other fish, white bread cut in little triangles, cream cheese, tomatoes, strudel (a German pastry), and a bunch of other toppings and things. It might sound kinda weird, but it's super good. We also always either spend it in NYC, or Atlanta, this year we spent it in Atlanta. Also we watch The Grinch with Jim Carrey. It's probably the most hilarious movie ever, and I don't doubt that we know all of the words. What are you guys traditions like?
I hope you guys had a fantastic break! Mine was great, but it would have been even better if I didn't have to do college apps >.< I finished most of them though! I only have three more left.
Ciao bellas,
Sweater:h&m; skirt: necessary clothing; shoes: xmas gift :)









4 comments: