Saturday, November 19, 2011

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

This outfit is very similar to this one here, so I guess it's kind of a go to. The necklace is new from Forever 21, and I'm so happy that I found it. I've been looking for a a gold statement necklace for a while, but all of the other ones had huge flowers on them and stuff and like... I don't wanna walk around with huge flowers around my neck all the time....I'd much rather walk around with spikes, wouldn't you? It's a means of protection. Anyways I love this sweater and its great, but let me give you a piece of advice. Wash it inside out! I had to pick all the effing lint balls off the front. Ahh well, another lesson learned.
Yes, the title of this post is random, but I just think its funny. :D
Ciao bellas,
Sweater: h&m; tunic: f21; wedges: UO; necklaces: f21



No comments:

Post a Comment