Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feel my shoes as I'm walking over you.

THAT necklace. In love. Doesn't look like it's from F21 does it?




Know where the blog name comes from now?


I put off a paper b/c I was searching for these boots that were sold out Everywheree. You call it addiction I call it dedication.
Felt pretty badass today even though I was in a pink dress. Well it was a T-shirt dress! Gimme some slack. Btw I love T-shirt dresses. MAGICALLL (I sang that of course).
T-shirt dress, shades, necklace: F21,  belt: Old Navy, THE BOOTS: Betsey Johnson of course

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. That color looks very good on you!

    Love
    /S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog!
    Follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooo freakin adorable and fierce............................................................I LUVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your boots so much :D

    ReplyDelete